QUICK INEXPENSIVE HOLIDAY DÉCOR
- Put up a Christmas tree.
- The most obvious way to bring Christmas into your home is by adding a Christmas tree in your home no matter what kind of tree it is. Christmas ornaments can be made by hand like the star ornaments made from popsicle sticks on a neutral Christmas tree with burlap garland and some berry branches for that pop of color. Christmas trees can be neutral, colorful, or traditional, it’s what puts you in the Christmas mood.
- Hang up a Christmas wreath.
- A Christmas wreath hanging on your front door will welcome your holiday guests into your home, but wreaths look great inside too. You can make an easy, simple red & green wreath by adding ornaments & other Christmas items or you can simply hang a plain pine needle wreath with a ribbon to give off the holiday vibe. Whatever your fancy or not…
- Light some candles
- Lighting a candle or a group of candles in some holiday decor can really bring these Christmas decoration ideas to the next level. Candles look great as centerpieces on tables & as a bonus the holiday ones smell great and set the mood with great scents like cinnamon & baked items.
- Bring out some throws & holiday pillows
- Adding cozy blankets & holiday pillows is a great way to add warmth to your everyday home decor. Plaids, Christmas patterns, holiday colors is the perfect way to bring the Christmas-cozy decor in your home.
- Wrap those gifts early
- Adding Christmas gifts and placing them under the tree adds to your holiday decor. You can even wrap faux boxes to look like Christmas gifts to place them under your tree before you wrap your actual gifts.
- Create holiday inspired vignettes
- By creating some simple holiday vignettes throughout your home, you really can set the mood for Christmas with just a few elements. Some ornaments, a wreath, some natural elements from your yard, a few candles, & a small Christmas tree can go a really long way!
- Create a Hot Chocolate Bar
- Mmmmm yummy… Or any kind of festive bar. Creating a quick and easy hot chocolate bar or drink bar is a great way to make your home instantly ready for a holiday party.
Most of all, do it your style, simple, natural, rustic or lots of color and traditional themed items or lots of bling and sparkle with items you have or can get at a dollar store even… It’s amazing what you can do!
Thank you for visiting our blog and come back for more soon!
Need a realtor, please check out our MEET OUR AGENTS tab and browse the great resources of agents we have with 4 Sale Real Estate or give us a call at the number below! We are here for you.